We say these every day. We have modified the original declaration we received from people at Bethel Church. Anyone who experiences frustration / discouragement / illness / lack or any other maladies can find encouragement and power to bring change to your life.
Contractual / Covenantal Based Declarations / Expectations
Declarations #1: (Romans 4:17; Romans 10:9, 10) These ten basic declarations (confessions) are foundational to the building of your faith.
They will increase expectancy of God’s goodness; and, thus, will increase the manifestation of that goodness in your life. Jesus said,
“According to your faith, so be it” (Matthew 8:13). Say these (and the other declarations lists) every day for a month and see what happens to
your life. It will be exciting!
1. My prayers are powerful and effective (2 Cor 5:21; James 5:16b).
2. God richly supplies all my financial needs (Phil 4:19).
3. I am dead to sin and alive to obeying God (Romans 6:11).
4. I walk in ever-increasing health (Isaiah 53:3-5; Psalms 103:1-3).
5. I live under a supernatural protection (Ps 91).
6. I prosper in all my relationships (Luke 2:52).
7. I consistently bring God encounters to other people (Mark 16:17, 18).
8. Through Jesus I am 100% loved and worthy to receive all of God’s blessings (Gal 3:1-5).
9. Each of my family members is wonderfully blessed and radically loves Jesus (Acts 16:30, 31).
10. I uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil (Psalms 2:2-4).
Declarations #2: Remember this: Faith is the evidence of things not seen (Heb 11:1). Our “evidence” for things being true is not our
circumstances, but God’s promises. We don’t deny negative facts in our lives, but we choose to focus on a higher reality: God’s truth. Faith
indeed comes by hearing (Romans 10:17); therefore, we choose to speak these powerful truths to build our own faith.
1. I set the course of my life today with my words (James 3:2-5).
2. I declare today that I cannot be defeated, discouraged, depressed, or disappointed (Phil 4:13).
3. I am the head. I have insight. I have wisdom. I have ideas. I have authority. (Deut 28:13; Deut
8:18; James 1:5-8; Luke 10:19).
4. As I speak God’s promises, they come to pass. They stop all attacks, assaults, oppression, and fear from my life (2 Peter 1:2-4; Mark 11:23-24).
5. God is on my side today and therefore I cannot be defeated (Romans 8:37; Psalms 91).
6. I have the wisdom of God today. I will think the right thoughts, say the right words, and make the right decisions in every situation I face. (1 Corinthians 2:16).
7. I choose life today. I choose health. I will not be depressed today. I will not be in lack today. I will not be confused today. (Deut 30:19; Neh 8:10; Ps 103:1-3; 2 Tim 1:6,7)
8. I expect the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and financially in Jesus’ name.
Declarations #3: Truth: One of the main “methods” Jesus and the apostles used (in the gospels and Acts) was to SPEAK TO things. You
will notice that they did not ask God to heal people, to cast out demons, or to raise the dead; but they spoke to bodies, to demons, to the wind,
etc. Jesus encouraged us to speak to mountains in Mark 11:23. This set of declarations focuses much on our speaking to the various aspects
in our lives.
1. I have a covenant with God and, by the blood of Jesus I release my divine protection and divine provision (Hebrews 8:6).
2. My angels are carrying out the Word of God on my behalf (Psalm 103:20).
3. I expect to have divine appointments today, to run into the right people, and to be delivered from the wrong people.
4. Any adversity, attack, accidents, and tragedies that were headed my way are diverted right now in Jesus’ name.
5. I speak to the raging waters in my life; peace, be still. I say to my mind; peace, be still. I say to my emotions; peace, be still. I say to my body; peace, be still. I say to my home; peace, be still. I say to my family; rise up to freedom and power in Christ. I say to my church, rise up to freedom, power and discernment in Christ. I say to my office, prosper, peace be still! I say to my city, prosper, peace be still. I say to my county, bring forth justice and work mercy. I say to my state, resist federal and corporate tyranny and restore power to the people. I say to my country, restore a Free Republic, restore sound money and don’t tread on me!
6. Now I speak to every mountain of fear, every mountain of discouragement, every mountain of stress, every mountain of depression, every mountain of deception, every mountain of lack and insufficiency; and I say, “Be removed and cast into the sea in Jesus name!” (Mark 11:22-24).
7. And I speak to this day and I call you blessed. And I declare that I serve a mighty God who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think (Eph 3:20). I say you are a good God, I love You, and I eagerly anticipate your goodness today.